Quality & Affordable Fuels for Your Heating System
Fuel prices are more volatile than ever, and you should be doing whatever you can to reduce your energy costs this winter. Before you turn on your heating system, consider ordering your fuel from Fairclough. We reliably deliver heating oil, propane, coal, diesel fuel, and kerosene throughout Northern New Jersey.
Heating oil is completely safe and can provide you with warmth and comfort all winter long. Here are some of the benefits of using heating oil for your home heating system:
- Home heating oil and equipment operate cleanly and are not even regulated by the Federal Clean Air Act!
- The National Fire Protection Association has reported that home heating oil and its equipment are statistically safer as compared to gas heating.
- As reported by the Consumer Product Safety Commission, oil poses very little risk of carbon monoxide poisoning for you and your family.
- Today's oil systems often reach an efficiency rating of at least 85%. Modern equipment burns oil cleaner and, with proper maintenance, will produce virtually no soot.
- Heating oil is kept in a liquid form, so it is easy and safe to store on your property.
If you’re looking for propane deliveries, visit our sister company’s website, Fairclough Propane. Propane is a widely used energy source by millions of American households and is both safe and versatile. Propane is an effective and affordable alternative to electricity to power your appliances. Using propane as compared to electricity to heat your water can save you up to 30% a year.
Fairclough delivers coal for both residential and commercial applications throughout Essex, Sussex, Passaic, Bergen, Morris, and Hudson counties. Coal is a reliable and inexpensive energy source that has dozens of applications, and it is easy to store.
For many years, Fairclough Oil has successfully supplied quality fuel for residents and businesses in northern New Jersey. Become a Fairclough customer today and contact us to begin saving on your energy costs.