Tips to Combat Volatile Energy Prices
We’ve all felt the unprecedented surge in energy prices set off by the conflict between Russia and Ukraine. While we wait for energy costs to drop, we have some tips to offer our customers that may help reduce their utility bills during the spring and summer months.
Keep these energy-saving tips close!
- Install programmable thermostats and save an estimated 10% per year on your cooling costs when used properly
- Use LED light bulbs in your home. LED light bulbs reduce energy costs and give off significantly less heat than standard incandescent light bulbs
- Caulk and weather-strip around doors and windows to keep the conditioned air inside your home
- Cook outside on the grill as the weather warms up!
- Upgrade the insulation in attics and crawlspaces to prevent air from escaping through ceilings and floors
- Upgrade your heating and cooling systems to more efficient, modern equipment that could potentially save you up to 40% on energy costs
We understand how much of a burden high energy prices are, but we’ll get through these difficult times together! Call or contact us online today for more information on our products and services and how they can help you save on energy costs.